We can help you with a whole range of employment law issues:
- Employment Law Advice
- Employment Contracts and other Documentation
- Employee Handbook
- Employment Tribunal Representation
- Insurance Services - Indemnity
- Working Time Regulations
- TUPE Regulations
- Holiday Pay
If you are an employer you need to make sure that your employment contracts and staff handbook are up to date. Sam Riley Law Associates can help you with the following documents:
We will provide you with an Employment Contract and handbook that takes into account the latest employment laws and caselaw. If amendments to our standard employment contracts and handbooks do not meet your requirements we can produce an employment contract and handbook to your precise specifications.
Other documents we can advise on include the following:
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Job Applications
- Statements of Main Terms
- Holiday Requests
- Sickness/Injury Records
- Disciplinary Records
- Employee Records
Unfortunately, in some cases it is not possible to reach a resolution of an employment tribunal case. In this situation we can help:
- We have in-house lawyers and consultants who will analyse all aspects of your case and can advise on your likelihood of success.
- We will look at all relevant documentation and discuss the events leading up to a tribunal case with all relevant witnesses.
- We will consider all relevant case law and latest developments in employment law.
If you have an insurance policy with us the costs of the tribunal case and, if relevant, the award will be paid by the insurers. Otherwise, please contact us for a quote.